Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Brand & Media Manager
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As a Brand & Media Manager, you will use your creative vision to design & create content that is exciting and engaging for our audience while being aligned with the Chelsea’s brand. You are a creative, yet highly responsible individual who has no problem staying on task with little to no supervision. You are confident with design, have a strong sense of what is visually appealing, and have a solid grasp on video recording and editing. You will advance the Chelsea’s brand with your expertise in design, video production, and providing an engaging social media experience to our customers.
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique.
- Design engaging and appealing weekly Mailchimp newsletters.
- Provide educated insights and suggestions during our monthly marketing meetings.
- Create daily visually appealing Instagram stories.
- Create, schedule and write copy for Instagram posts.
- Work with Inventory Assistant to promote certain products.
- Record and edit weekly videos/reels/stories showcasing helpful fashion hacks, how-to’s, tips, and other content that our audience would enjoy.
- Create visually appealing promotional graphics for use on social media, our website, in store, etc....
- Record live Facebook & try on videos on a semi-regular basis.
- Update website with fresh, current, & engaging content.
- Assist management team as needed.
- Attend weekly management meetings.
- Attend quarterly mandatory meetings & team building
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana to manage tasks.
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand.
- Strong understanding of how to record and edit short videos & reels.
- Creative and confident with designing graphics.
- Reliable in completing tasks with little supervision.
- Has an eye for aesthetically appealing content.
- Past design and/or video production experience preferred.
- Self-Starter inspired to perform without outside help.
- 30 hr work week which includes:
- Being on site Mondays & Wednesdays
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work off-site.
- Attending & scheduling bi-weekly photoshoots Wednesdays from 9-11am
- Flexible scheduling and the freedom to work off-site.
- In store discounts.
- Coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth programs.
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself.
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Salary: starting at $40,000
Join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, please submit a video of you answering the questions below along with your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected]
(This is our way of seeing your skills with creating videos, so show us your best work! We want to see the creative, fun & empowering work you’ll be bringing to the table for Chelsea’s!)
1- Why are you interested in this position at Chelsea’s Boutique?
2- What does women's empowerment / being your own beautiful mean to you?
3- What are you passionate about?
4- How would you describe your design style?
5- What are your top 5 strengths from Clifton Strengthsfinder and how will you use them in this position?