Internship at Chelsea's Boutique
Opportunity to gain experience in fashion merchandising, marketing and/or customer service in a fast paced and established Sioux Falls boutique.
What Individual Duties and Responsibilities Could Look Like (based on interest):
- Processing new inventory
- Preparing outfits for our bi-weekly photoshoot
- Assisting with behind the scenes photos/videos for social media during photoshoot
- Organize clothing post-photoshoot on the floor and in backstock
- Assist with floor and window display resets:
- Changing mannequin outfits
- Adding new arrivals to the floor
- Rearranging current inventory
- Steaming new arrivals and clothing as needed
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization in the processing and back room area
- Helping assist our Brand and Media Manager with marketing ideas, social media posts, reel creations, try-ons, etc…
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana (our task management software) to delegate tasks and communicate when tasks have been completed.
- You’re able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members, and you strive to work within a fast-paced company.
- You have a want and willingness to learn new things, even if they are beyond your skill set, and you are willing to fail forward.
- You love fashion, and you’re eager to keep up with the latest trends, both locally and nationally.
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Your time management skills are exemplary and being on time is very important to you.
- Alignment with our mission statement as well as our core values.
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: [email protected]