Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission statement of empowering women.
As an Inventory Assistant, you will execute and maintain timely inventory processing. Second to inventory you will aid in designing floor displays, and provide exceptional customer service when visible on the floor. As an ideal Inventory Assistant, you are extremely detail oriented, need little to no supervision in staying on track, and are a creative individual who enjoys showcasing fashion in new, visually appealing ways. You have the ability to switch between big-picture thinking, while still giving attention to the small details. You will advance the Chelsea’s brand by maintaining accuracy in processing, inventory, and up to date displays.
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Communicate with management team the needs of the store, customers, and team members
- Process new inventory, prepare it for sale and place on the floor in visually appealing ways to align with our boho aesthetic
- Remerchandising dusty inventory and maintaining a weekly new floor set
- Prepare new arrivals for weekly photo shoots which includes pulling appropriate sizes and steaming outfits
- Help work the floor and provide excellent customer service and fashion guidance to clients as needed
- Post occasional behind the scenes & unboxing videos and pictures to social media
- Utilize creativity to put together visually pleasing floor and window displays
- Assist with markdowns, slow moving items and instore sales
- Assist with ordering new, on-brand products that our customers will love
- Assist as needed with managing inventory which includes handling damaged items, editing invoices, and fulfilling online orders
- Assist with backstock
- Attend monthly team get-togethers
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand
- Loves fashion and has a strong understanding of fashion trends
- Outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills
- Creative and confident in creating displays/merchandising
- Great communication skills
- Reliable in completing tasks with little supervision
- Detail oriented and quick moving
- 20-40 hr work week (depending on the season)
- Strong understanding of fashion trends
- Self-Starter inspired to perform without outside help
- Past retail experience preferred but not required
The hours we are looking to hire within include:
Mondays 11:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
(Hours will be flexible depending on your availability)
Expected Hourly Wage: $14-15 **depending on experience
- In store discounts
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.