Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As an Office Administrator, you will perform clerical duties and implement business procedures to ensure effective and efficient internal organization. You will be responsible for intra-office communication, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task delegation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique.
- Manage personal styling session program which includes communicating with customers, applying credits, and preparing necessary materials.
- Maintain Chelsea’s loyalty program.
- Manage, file, and input new invoices.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by managing damaged items, communicating with vendors, and printing missing tags.
- Prepare and organize inventory reports.
- Order and keep track of store dry goods.
- Print necessary materials as needed for the store.
- Manage incoming mail and emails for the boutique.
- Fulfill online orders.
- Communicate the needs of the store, customers, and employees with the management team.
- Fulfill payments to empowerment charities and donations
- Handle payment of bills and incentives.
- Fulfill weekly bank deposits and change orders.
- Prepare agendas for and attend weekly manager meetings on Mondays at 10:30am.
- Review, update, and create procedures to ensure processes are completed efficiently and consistently.
- Attend monthly team get-togethers.
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
Qualities We Look For In This Position:
- You maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and strive to work within a fast-paced company
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have both a strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- You are organized & detail oriented
- You enjoy working with data, and understanding how it impacts the big picture of the business’s success
- You are an independent and can work in a timely manner
- You enjoy having a flexible work schedule
- Available to complete tasks in store for 12-15 hours each week; expected to spread out hours over at least 3 days/week during store hours
- Alignment with our mission and vision statements as well as our core values
- Excellent communication skills
- Past office management experience preferred
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Expected Hourly Wage: $15 with growth potential
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: [email protected]