Virtual Assistant for Chelsea’s Boutique
Provide administrative support to our team through the organization of data, content entry and maintaining our Personal Styling Session program while working remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transfer data into our task management system, Asana
- Prepare and organize inventory reports
- Handle transfer of funds within PayPal
- Track and update store data within Google Docs
- Manage incoming emails
- Maintain the backend of our Personal Styling Sessions program
- Prepare and organize weekly manager meetings + quarterly meeting agendas
- Complete model payments, monthly incentives and reimbursements
- Maintaining online markdowns as needed
- Completing content entry for new arrivals online
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and strives to work within a fast-paced company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Enjoys working with data and understanding how it impacts reality
- Independent worker who is able to focus on the task at hand and manage time well
- Enjoys having a flexible work schedule
- Proven experience as a virtual assistant or similar role is preferred, but not required
- Alignment with our mission and vision statements as well as our core values
- Available to complete tasks for 10-15 hours each week (depending on the week)
- Flexible scheduling
- Inventory discounts
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Expected Hourly Wage: $15
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: [email protected]